The PDM Implementor Forum (PDM-IF) is a joint project between AFNeT and Prostep iViP.
The mission of the PDM-IF is to accelerate the development and general availability of PDM interoperability solutions based on ISO open standards. These interoperability solutions rely on converters, services or transaction hubs answering to PDM interoperability industry business cases.
The goals of the PDM Implementor Forum are to:
- Develop international PDM interoperability recommended practices, completing the international PDM interoperability standards,
- Establish shared test activities in the PDM area, based on agreed and reliable methods.
The objectives, missions and high levels principles of the PDM-IF are described in the PDM-IF white paper. They are reminded with the figure hereafter:
- PDM-IF White paper published April 2015
- Project Kick-Off June 2015
- PDM-IF Day September 2015
- First Test Round Q1 2016
- Jean Brangé, AFNeT
- Steven Vettermann, ProSTEP iViP
Both hosting organizations are in contact with further potential project members
To join the PDM-IF community